- Trademarks, Advertising Slogans, Trade Names
& Appellations of Origin
- Copyrights &
- Anti- Counterfeiting,
Anti-Piracy & Enforcement
Alternative Dispute Resolution
Mr. Manzo has over 10 years of experience in studying, analyzing and practicing Intellectual Property Law, corporate law, civil law, notarial law, and commercial law. As part of our litigation team, he provides strategic advice to domestic and international clients on such complex issues as nullity and cancellation actions, infringement actions, and anti-counterfeiting actions for the defense of trademarks, patents and copyrights.
He also prepares and files a multitude of actions before several authorities, including the Mexican Institute of Industrial Property, the National Institute of Copyright and Federal Courts.
An attorney since 2004, Mr. Manzo has been with ROMEROIP from 2009 to the present, and Associate since 2012. He worked at the General Prosecutor’s Office (PGR) in Mexico from 2007 to 2009, and at the Notary Public No. 9 in Mexico from 2002 to 2007.
- Universidad Latinoamericana (Law degree, 2004)
- Universidad Latinoamericana (Diploma, Insolvency Law, 2008)
- Banking & Insurance
- Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals
- Clothing & Jewelry
- Construction & Real State
- Cosmetics & Perfumery
- Education, Sports & Entertainment
- Food & Beverages
- Hotels, Restaurants & Tourism
- Household Products
- Oil, Gas & Energy
- Technology & Electronics
MEMBERSHIPS & AFFILIATIONS
- Mexican Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (AMPPI)