- Trademarks, Advertising Slogans, Trade Names
& Appellations of Origin
- Copyrights &
- Anti- Counterfeiting,
Anti-Piracy & Enforcement
With over 15 years of experience in Intellectual Property Law, Ms. De Mária leads the Trademarks and Annuities Department for domestic and Latin American cases, taking responsibility for all types of trademark-related issues including searches, registration, trademark portfolio managing, renewals, prosecution, mergers and acquisitions, agreements of use, licensing, exploitation, enforcement and defense of trademarks, service marks, trade names, slogans and copyrights.
Moreover, Ms. De Mária collaborates to resolve anti-counterfeiting and unfair competition cases before the Mexican Institute of Industrial Property, the National Institute of Copyright and Federal Courts.
Ms. De Mária has been attorney since 1999, at ROMEROIP from 1994 to the present, and Associate since 2000.
- Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico, UNAM (Law degree, 1999)
- Banking & Insurance
- Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals
- Clothing & Jewelry
- Construction & Real State
- Cosmetics & Perfumery
- Education, Sports & Entertainment
- Food & Beverages
- Hotels, Restaurants & Tourism
- Household Products
- Oil, Gas & Energy
- Technology & Electronics
MEMBERSHIPS & AFFILIATIONS
- Mexican Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (AMPPI)